Hopscotch

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Atop the Empire State Building



















Whoa! I was gonna scale this??!!



















Thank goodness for lifts!
















"The view is spectacular but do you know what you're looking at?" Tony the cabbie, my audio guide, describes the sights and sounds.
















Okay I look silly.Cos everyone else is facing the other way.
















Ah, that's better! They're looking in different directions now!

















Don't let the smile fool ya - I was feeling utterly bitterly cold and shivering like anything. The photo still came out sharp. Cool.




















Holy Cow! They even put a King Kong there! I scurried away as fast as I could.
















Chrysler building and others
















I (heart) NY tees - got myself one of these!
















Pictures showing the building of the building




















Near the exit. Yippee - I did it!

4 Comments:

  • ME FIRST! HEEHAHAA!!

    Pictures showing the building of the building
    I LOVED THIS! A wonderful idea! Even cooler...you took this! :D

    By Blogger R, at 11:31 PM  

  • WOW!!! Man, you DID have an awesome time there or what?! :D
    Pictures showing the building of the building
    Hehehe...I have to agree with Rohit again. I loved it! For a moment, I was confused. :P

    And this one has more smiley pics...good. :P

    By Blogger The Girl Who Sold The World, at 11:38 PM  

  • The only thing (and most obvious one there)was the color!...wat a contrast to all that 'gray' u otherwise encounter in not only movies also the live coverages...all depict a poor and dull scenario (always)...and so this did strike a contrast.Honestly , i have never seen soooomuch color. The pics of the UN coverage are excellent!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:23 AM  

  • well described tour. I felt i am also travelling with you. Lovely post.
    http://vivekweblog.blogspot.com

    By Blogger Vivek Keserwani, at 2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home