Hopscotch

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Australia road trip - Day 15 - Ashes match day 2

23 November 2013

It was the second match day so Viv and Appa went off early in the morning again. Xena and I, on the other hand, did the usual routine as before. Playground, books, puzzles, etc. I also experimented with a new hairstyle. On her, not me!

She didn't seem very pleased with it at first. 

But soon, it grew on her. I think.

Okay, she was definitely pleased with it eventually.

Here are some photos of the match they watched. I don't have much to write about them because I know nothing of what happened. And I don't think I care much either. :P

Viv/Appa, if you're reading this, please send me the captions for the photos!









Picture taken at dinner, when all of us got together again.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home